2009年4月13日星期一

tired...

soli 4 all my friends... tis passage is juz 4 me to release my fire...n all my silly ques. on my mind...

u say u n her is pass time..

bt u say "Since tat time untill right now I stil cant drop the feeling down.."

fuck!! watz tat ??!!!!

"I didn't mean to make u hurt ,really." u say tis to her...

hw bout me??? u mean to make me hurt ??? !!!!!!

"I love u as far as I love my mind n my life." u say it to her...

good...i cant say anything...

"I regret I was the 1st didn't to persist in our love in front of ur parents.

I'm sorry for I didn't insist on it."

do u persist in our love in front of MY parents??!!! no!!!

coz u n me is nt love...rite???

"If u get any happening,I will be to pay my life for you.

I will always protect you."

hw if i hv anything hapen??!!! will u do tat??? funny....


u ask me to 4get bout it...take it easy...dun angry...

hw 2 4get??!! n hw easy is it???!!!

and i am nt angry to u... i juz feel veli disapointed...

disapointed to u & myself..

it is hurt...veli hurt...damn hurting!!!!! u noe???

u drop my heart in to billion thousand pieces....

look lik i reali put more heart on u...

i done a stupid thing...

u won it...i lose...i reali lose...

i hv no energy to angry n cry anymore...

my heart pain until i cant feel it...

i dun care anymore..do watever u wan...


bt.. i still love u...

没有评论:

发表评论